In this video, Brian Tracy explains how to create a 5 year plan for your life.
It is better to have a bad plan than no plan at all.
He asks himself these 6 questions for every year in his plan:
- What do I want to change this year?
- Where am I living?
- How do I want to better myself this year?
- What steps do I need to make for financial security?
- What are some fun things I want to do this year?
- What goals do I have for my family?
I used to plan for at least 1 or 2 years ahead but I think there is value in planning a bit further away. In the end, it is just a plan. You can change and adapt when life gives you more challenges or opportunities.